Artiodactyla Friends and Sweet Flowers

 

Noco had a lesson of the Japanese flower arrangement at school.

On that day, the used flowers were taken home.

I put them in a slim glass bottle that used to be a dressing container.😄

 


"Where are sugary peas??"

"We heard pink flowers are their sign, didn't we?"

"These flowers seem to give out sweet odours..."

(cow family around the flowers of pink sweet pea)



A friend of this family went out to look for the special peas.

(okapi and pansies)

"Is this pink flower the sign?"

"Something smells nice here, too. I feel like I've eaten heartily!"
😊
"Wait a second... The sweet pea might be a vegetable to taste its fragrance?!"


I have never bought cut flowers for myself.

So I'm looking forward to Noco's flower arrangement day.🤗

Also,  it may be nice to get flowers to enjoy their scents.

Pleasant scents can be nutrition for our mind!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the Easy-To-Get 'Aroma Wooden Plate' for Enjoying Fragrances of Essential Oils

Using Natural Aromas to Beat Depressing Smells Away!

Cleaning of Schleich Animals ~Because White Fur Became Brown~