the Easy-To-Get 'Aroma Wooden Plate' for Enjoying Fragrances of Essential Oils

   

I'm enjoying aromas of essential oils carefreely.

Because I found the way that we don't need any hassles when we use them.

It's safe, inexpensive and easy!


(original image: Charlotte May)


One item gave me a hint.

I noticed it (an aroma therapy product) at a shop by chance.

It is named an 'aroma dish,'  and looks like a small wooden pillar with a hollowed top. 

Then, I thought an ordinary small wood piece would be used as well...🙄


Unfortunately, my life is not surrounded with tiny pieces of wood.

But, I remembered one thing that is very familiar to me.

It's a small plank attached to KAMABOKO!


('KAMABOKO' is a cake of processed fish paste.)


This wooden plate is detached and usually thrown away.

(like this...)


(⇓)


I was thinking that it's too good for a only one use.😉

Because this small board is safe enough to be used with a food.

Also, it's tough!


Then, I tried to use this KAMABOKO plank with essential oils.

As an 'aroma dish!'  ('aroma plate'??)🤗


 

The scent of an oil spread around the place.

Gently!

And it lasted for a few days.

After the aroma gradually faded, I put additional drops on the plate, without washing or drying it.


(original image: majacvetojevic)


Occasionally, I put about 10 drops at one time to mix the scents.

But the essential oils didn't reach the underside of the 'aroma wooden plate.'

I didn't need to worry about spilling oils from the sides of the small board, either.

 

A dish under the plate is mostly meant for holding it aloft and avoiding dust.



It is delightful that this plank looks like new and clean.

When it is dry, there is no stain.

And it doesn't smell unpleasant.

I've been using the same plate for more than 6 months, though!😊

  

A brand-new (?) KAMABOKO plank is ready for a replacement. 

But, its turn doesn't seem to come for a long while...

I can put it in another room, too.😙


There are several ways of using essential oils to sniff their fragrances.

As an aroma lamp, aroma diffuser, an aroma stone...

But, in the way using an 'aroma wooden plate,' we don't need any tea light candles, electricity, water, and so on.

We don't even need to wash it, nor bother to put it away.

And the plate is almost free if you like KAMABOKO!🥰



(NARUTO is a kind of KAMABOKO, which is not attached to a wooden plate.)

(image: Galletita_arts)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using Natural Aromas to Beat Depressing Smells Away!

Cleaning of Schleich Animals ~Because White Fur Became Brown~